Tuesday, August 4, 2009

rest assured

i'm still aliiiive! thankfully life has picked up a little bit and i don't really see it slowing down much for the next little while. august shows great promise with some upcoming birthday celebrations (including my own!), two trips to toronto and my triumphant return to the land of the employed.

my past two weeks have been spent at nathan's cottage and at home at my grandparents for lughnasadh. all in all it was a pleasant vacation and i enjoyed the family time, although i am definitely happy to be home in my own bed, surrounded by my own things.

we're currently going through a room mate switch, and in the process, losing and acquiring all sorts of things. it feels like a fresh start and i'm pretty excited. the house was starting to feel a little...stagnant. upon moving in, tyler brought all sorts of new houses and playthings for the crabs which has left them active, and i can only assume...delighted. this makes me happy :). i missed the little guys while i was on vacation. johannes seems to have undergone a successful molt, which i am quite pleased about!

this evening, nathan and i went to see the new harry potter movie for the second time. it was just as enjoyable the second time around, and although i now feel like i might explode, i enjoyed gorging myself with popcorn and iced tea [free, courtesy of my scene points].

and now, if you'll excuse me, i look forward to getting some sleep in my own bed!! goodnight!

xo for michelle

No comments: