Wednesday, February 11, 2009

just twenty minutes

last week beth commented on how 20 minutes of actual, focused reading can go a long way. her words have been resonating with me and as a result, this has been a pretty productive week! i think i'll add that to the list of wisdom and advice i share with first years.

i'm finally feeling caught up in my classes, although the mountain of essays and my still untouched directed study are still looming over me, and are getting more and more threatening each day. thank goodness next week is reading week. i really hope i can maximize my productivity over this time and get some of this stuff out of the way!!

my decision to make my visit home short, so i can return to the bay to do homework and work, has sparked some drama at home. hopefully, i can make it a pleasant visit nonetheless.

happy reading week everyone! stay safe!

No comments: